[Vision2020] Computer Seized in Idaho Had 9-11 Targets

Shawn Clabough shawnc@outtrack.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:19:20 -0800

Yes, I believe that on their own, they would be of little significance, but
I feel that the prosecution is trying to significantly use their influence
in public opinion and make all of their case cumulatively enough for a
conviction.  Remember that the charges are just about visa fraud and they
are making no actual charges about terrorism or specific content he posted
himself.

Shawn
"reserving judgement without all the facts"

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Hansen [mailto:tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 3:49 PM
To: 'Shawn Clabough'; 'vision2020@moscow.com'
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Computer Seized in Idaho Had 9-11 Targets

It is my opinion that the picture files found on the Saudi student's
computer (or one that he used) will amount to total insignificance in the
government's prosecution.

Let's see.  The prosecution can talk aboout those pre-911 and post-911
photos or the prosecution can present a case detailing the trail of hundreds
of thousands of dollars that were disseminated to various agencies
(identified as terrorist oriented) by this Saudi student.  My guess is just
as I mentioned earlier.  The photos are negligible at best.

Take care,

Tom Hansen