[Vision2020] Ask Gov to VETO S1143: Budget Cuts

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:28:31 -0800

For the rest of you, who wonder how the Idaho state education budget could
contentiously be raised 83% for an 11% increase in student population, feel
free to let the governor know that a 1% cut "ain't nothin'".

Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho