[Vision2020] bonhom lacrosse

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:03:32 -0800

Dale Courtney stated:

Well, as long as it is a *Native* American sport, then none of the liberals
can criticize it, can they? That would be insensitive and not very
multicultural. I'd like to see *that* one appear in a Daily News editorial.
Then again, the last time an editorial appeared critical of boxing, it only
generated more interest.  Hmmmm, maybe all that leftist griping is for the
best anyway.

Now, if Lacrosse were some kind of white, male, European sport -- that would
be open to all sorts of critiques."

You simply do not get it, Mr. Courtney.  The debate over the boxing issue
was neither political nor demographic.  It simply concerned safety for the
children participating.

I no longer am concerned about the games at Logos School as I am concerned
of the games being played on this listserve.

Take care of yourselves (and each other),