[Vision2020] "Creative" Use of Figures

David Douglas ddarrel_douglas@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:39:39 -0800

Tim:

You write:

  "As mentioned, this person was both a Libertarian
   and an accountant so I'm sure she had the political
   motivation as well as the professional ability to
   "creatively" use figures to make a point."

Is this a tongue-in-cheek statement?  Or can we count on Libertarian
accountants to "creatively" use figures--or at least be so motivated.

If it's not tongue in cheek, I'm curious who the _reliable_ ones are.  I.e.
what political positions/professions don't need such clarification of
motivation?

David Douglas