[Vision2020] History and experience

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:53:14 -0800

Tom:

O.K, O.K., so I never got that far nothwest.

I never, thank God, got to Khe Sanh.  As far as I know it didn't even
exist in 1964-65.

But even though I tended to look at the "little war", a thousand klicks
square, on my topo maps, I know that Vietnam does NOT have a border
with Thailand!  Laos is in the way.

Don K.