[Vision2020] Bush news conference

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 12:06:11 -0800

I just read on the New York Times on the web that President Bush will be
holding a nationally televised news conference at 5:00 our time this
afternoon.  Promises to be....interesting.  Perhaps he can explain how he
has fulfilled his campaign promises to not be arrogant in dealing with
foreign affairs.

Carl Westberg Jr.