[Vision2020] girls fighting

Sharon Sullivan herbals@moscow.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:49:59 -0800

--=======7A884397=======

--=====================_1325337==.ALT

Sorry so many duplicate messages...maybe my browser went berserk?

I'd like to add that I don't believe that rape is part of natural law or
instinct.  Indeed, there are cultures where rape just simply doesn't happen
& is unfathomable.  Rape is NOT like rain, an unavoidable fact of nature,
nor is it only the females responsibility to carry an umbrella to protect
themselves.  The roots of the problem are many, but I
digress.  Self-defense is only one solution, secondary to teaching males to
control their anger & urges for violence.

Sharon Sullivan

--=====================_1325337==.ALT

Sorry so many duplicate messages...maybe my browser went
berserk?<br><br>
I'd like to add that I <u>don't</u> believe that rape is part of natural
law or instinct.&nbsp; Indeed, there are cultures where rape just simply
doesn't happen &amp; is unfathomable.&nbsp; Rape is NOT like rain, an
unavoidable fact of nature, nor is it only the females responsibility to
carry an umbrella to protect themselves.&nbsp; The roots of the problem
are many, but I digress.&nbsp; Self-defense is only one solution,
secondary to teaching males to control their anger &amp; urges for
violence.<br><br>
Sharon Sullivan<br>

---