[Fwd: Re: [Vision2020] Wilson, Westburg wrong?]

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:44:13 -0800

How to describe the taste of lutefisk to the uninitiated....Janesta, have
you ever (accidentally, of course) taken a swig of Liquid Plumber while at
the same time chewing on a big bite of fish flavored jello?  No, that's not
quite it, either.  You are in an area of Scandinavian influence, though, and
you could easily find out how it tastes.  Of course, you could also stick
your tongue on a frozen flagpole, too.  I recommend neither one.

                                                     Carl Westberg Jr.