[Vision2020] Religious Diversity Education

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:42:53 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C33E76.A185F640

Wow, talk about rants.

Hanson is screaming "DIVERSITY" and I comment that our coins have E =
Pluribus Unum on them and from that you move to "In God We Trust", that =
Dale thinks the words on our money is some kind of national motto, that =
I'd be mis-schooling my children if I homeschooled them, that I'm =
corrupted by the Religious Right, and that I'm a frightening educator.=20

Donovan, please go take a valium and lie down. If you want to be =
respected for your arguments, you really must stop ranting and start =
making sense. This post does you intellectual injustice  -- perhaps.=20
Best,
Dale

  ----- Original Message -----=20