[Vision2020] MSD Pay and Tenure--a reply

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:07:54 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C33E1D.ECED3C50

Donovan,

You're not getting away with that. You said that the cost drivers in =
government education was not the children (see your post: =
http://lists2.fsr.net/pipermail/vision2020/2003-June/002863.html).=20

I was agreeing with your statement -- for the left, the cost drivers are =
not the children. For those who care about education, it is -- and the =
children are the driving factor.=20

I'd reread the post where I was agreeing with you -- those are your =
words =
(http://lists2.fsr.net/pipermail/vision2020/2003-June/002863.html).

Context counts in conversations. It's unethical to lift a statement out =
of context and twist it to say what you want to hear.

Best,
Dale
  ----- Original Message -----=20