[Vision2020] US Government booted out of your bedroom

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:50:12 +0000

Luke:

Thanks for your reply.

We could go into this in detail, but this issue was sliced and diced on
vision2020, and I posted so much on the nudity ordinance, I think that if
you really want to get into this topic, I should refer you to some of the
earlier V2020 posts on this from last summer and fall.  Start with the July
2002 V2020 posts.  A huge number of the V2020 posts in July 2002 and for
some months after are about the female topless law debate.

I do not believe in criminalizing the mere sight of the human body.

That's it in a nutshell.

Ted