[Vision2020] US Government booted out of your bedroom

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:26:27 +0000

All:

Sodomy laws can also apply to heterosexual conduct.  After just looking up
"sodomy," it did not even mention gay or heterosexual distinctions in the
definition.  In fact, sodomy laws in Idaho refer, or did refer, to both
heterosexual and gay sex, and include conduct that heterosexuals commonly
engage in.  The same sexual acts that can land a gay in jail can also land a
heterosexual in jail in Idaho, or rather they once could.  Info on this is
at this link:

http://www.yffn.org/spi/sodomy.html

Of course heterosexuals in Idaho did not need to worry as much about these
laws being enforced against them, but still, a zealous police department and
prosecutor could use the law to harass someone.

This is just like the ridiculous topless female law we have in Moscow.
People said the police would not go around trying to zealously enforce the
ordinance, but then why have bad law on the books at all?

Ted