[Vision2020] Re: enough... MSD Pay and Tenure

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:59:31 -0700

Ted Moffett stated:

" . . . my comments on the numerous steps taken to view the V2020 archive
were misleading."

I realize that "numerous" is in the eye of the beholder, but after clicking
on three very conspicuous links I found myself at:

http://lists2.fsr.net/pipermail/vision2020/2003-June/author.html

If "shooting the messenger" (replace with "suing an entity that provides a
service to the public") is not considered frivolous, then why haven't women
filed civil litigation against the phone company each time they received a
sexually explicit/suggestive telephone call?  Certainly, Vision2020 is no
more monitored/managed than a local telephone call.