[Vision2020] Mentally Ill

Troy Merrill troy1@moscow.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:53:31 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C33B4B.127CF170

Has this list desended to the level of a gossip circle?  Public =
speculation about the mental health of someone is as inappropriate as =
posting inflamatory claims.  Also from my loose tally there are less 10 =
people who care about this.  Let it die.

Troy Merrill

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Donovan Arnold=20
  To: stopchristchurch@yahoo.com ; vision2020@moscow.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 5:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Mentally Ill

  You know folks,

  At first, I despised Stambler. Now I just feel sorry for him. It is =
clear he is mentally ill and needs help. He has no friends, no family, =
and no ability to get hired, much less maintain a job. His statements =
that he is "the smartest guy around" a future "President of the United =
States" a "Prophet" and a "Sheer" is only part of the evidence of his =
mental delusions of self grandeur. It is sad that someone has to believe =
this about themselves to think they are worth something.

  Making such statements about oneself in a public forum is a sure sign =
of mental disorder. I think Douglas needs serious professional help. Is =
there anyone on Vision2020 that knows how Douglas can use government =
services to give him the help that he needs? I think this would be of =
better use then giving him a ticket to Connecticut where he will =
continue to damage himself and others with mental delusions and false =
statements about others.

  I don't mean to sound like a bleeding heart liberal here, but really, =
if someone had a physical ailment, would we ignore and mistreat them? So =
what is the difference between an outside disability and internal one? A =
brain can be just as dysfunctional as an outside appendage. Clearly =
Douglas does not think he is mentally ill. However, how many people do =
that are?

  Donovan J Arnold

  >From: Douglas Stambler=20
  >To: vision2020@moscow.com=20
  >Subject: [Vision2020] Regarding The Lawsuits Against Christ Church=20
  >Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:08:13 -0700 (PDT)=20
  >=20
  >I kindly ask the person who asked me to help them with their lawsuit =
against Christ Church to come forward -in the name of Christ- and tell =
the forum that I am not making up these charges. I will not violate the =
confidence you placed in me when you e-mailed me and asked me to help =
you, but I refuse to take this forum's abuse about me making things up. =
Please come forward and air your lawsuit out in public.=20
  >=20
  >Thank you.=20
  >=20
  >In Christ,=20
  >Dogulas Stambler=20
  >=20
  >=20
  >SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!=20

-----
  MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. =
_____________________________________________________ List services made =
available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse =
since 1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com =
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=20

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C33B4B.127CF170

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Has this list desended to the level of =
a gossip=20
circle?&nbsp; Public speculation about the mental health of someone is =
as=20
inappropriate as posting inflamatory claims.&nbsp; Also from my loose =
tally=20
there are less 10 people who care about this.&nbsp; Let it =
die.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Troy Merrill</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Ddonovanarnold@hotmail.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:donovanarnold@hotmail.com">Donovan Arnold</A> </DIV>
title=3Dstopchristchurch@yahoo.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:stopchristchurch@yahoo.com">stopchristchurch@yahoo.com</A>=
 ; <A=20
  title=3Dvision2020@moscow.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:vision2020@moscow.com">vision2020@moscow.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, June 25, 2003 =
5:39=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Vision2020] =
Mentally=20
  Ill</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>
  <P>You know folks,</P>
  <P>At first, I despised Stambler. Now I just feel sorry for him. It is =
clear=20
  he is mentally ill and needs help. He has no friends, no family, and =
no=20
  ability to get hired, much less maintain a job. His statements that he =
is "the=20
  smartest guy around" a future "President of the United States" a =
"Prophet" and=20
  a "Sheer" is only part of the evidence of his mental delusions of self =

  grandeur. It is sad that someone has to believe this about themselves =
to think=20
  they are worth something.</P></DIV>
  <P>Making such statements about oneself in a public forum is a sure =
sign of=20
  mental disorder. I think Douglas needs serious professional help. Is =
there=20
  anyone&nbsp;on Vision2020 that knows how Douglas can use government =
services=20
  to give him the help that he needs? I think this would be of better =
use then=20
  giving him a ticket to Connecticut&nbsp;where he will continue to =
damage=20
  himself and others with mental delusions and false statements about=20
others.</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>I don't mean to sound like a bleeding heart liberal here, but =
really, if=20
  someone had a physical ailment, would we ignore and mistreat them? So =
what is=20
  the difference between an outside disability and internal one? A brain =
can be=20
  just as dysfunctional as an outside appendage. Clearly =
Douglas&nbsp;does not=20
  think he is mentally ill. However, how many people do that are?</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>Donovan J Arnold<BR><BR></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Douglas Stambler <STOPCHRISTCHURCH@YAHOO.COM>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] Regarding The Lawsuits Against =
Christ=20
  Church=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:08:13 -0700 (PDT)=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;I kindly ask the person who asked me to help them with =
their=20
  lawsuit against Christ Church to come forward -in the name of Christ- =
and tell=20
  the forum that I am not making up these charges. I will not violate =
the=20
  confidence you placed in me when you e-mailed me and asked me to help =
you, but=20
  I refuse to take this forum's abuse about me making things up. Please =
come=20
  forward and air your lawsuit out in public.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Thank you.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;In Christ,=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Dogulas Stambler=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;---------------------------------=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV></DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
  <HR>
  MSN 8 helps <A =
href=3D"http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2743??PS=3D">ELIMINATE E-MAIL=20
  VIRUSES. </A>Get 2 months FREE*.=20
  _____________________________________________________ List services =
made=20
  available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the =
Palouse since=20
  1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com=20
  =
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=20
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C33B4B.127CF170--