[Vision2020] Mentally Ill

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:39:49 -0700

<P>You know folks,</P>
<P>At first, I despised Stambler. Now I just feel sorry for him. It is clear he is mentally ill and needs help. He has no friends, no family, and no ability to get hired, much less maintain a job. His statements that he is "the smartest guy around" a future "President of the United States" a "Prophet" and a "Sheer" is only part of the evidence of his mental delusions of self grandeur. It is sad that someone has to believe this about themselves to think they are worth something.</P></DIV>
<P>Making such statements about oneself in a public forum is a sure sign of mental disorder. I think Douglas needs serious professional help. Is there anyone&nbsp;on Vision2020 that knows how Douglas can use government services to give him the help that he needs? I think this would be of better use then giving him a ticket to Connecticut&nbsp;where he will continue to damage himself and others with mental delusions and false statements about others.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I don't mean to sound like a bleeding heart liberal here, but really, if someone had a physical ailment, would we ignore and mistreat them? So what is the difference between an outside disability and internal one? A brain can be just as dysfunctional as an outside appendage. Clearly Douglas&nbsp;does not think he is mentally ill. However, how many people do that are?</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan J Arnold<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Douglas Stambler <STOPCHRISTCHURCH@YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] Regarding The Lawsuits Against Christ Church
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:08:13 -0700 (PDT)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I kindly ask the person who asked me to help them with their lawsuit against Christ Church to come forward -in the name of Christ- and tell the forum that I am not making up these charges. I will not violate the confidence you placed in me when you e-mailed me and asked me to help you, but I refuse to take this forum's abuse about me making things up. Please come forward and air your lawsuit out in public.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Thank you.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;In Christ,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Dogulas Stambler
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>