[Vision2020] Regarding The Lawsuits Against Christ Church

Douglas Stambler stopchristchurch@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:08:13 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1859399232-1056586093=:62361

I kindly ask the person who asked me to help them with their lawsuit against Christ Church to come forward -in the name of Christ- and tell the forum that I am not making up these charges.  I will not violate the confidence you placed in me when you e-mailed me and asked me to help you, but I refuse to take this forum's abuse about me making things up.  Please come forward and air your lawsuit out in public.

Thank you.

In Christ,
Dogulas Stambler

--0-1859399232-1056586093=:62361

<DIV>I kindly ask the person who asked me to help them with their lawsuit against Christ Church to come forward -in the name of Christ- and tell the forum that I am not making up these charges.&nbsp; I will not violate the confidence you placed in me when you e-mailed me and asked me to help you, but I refuse to take this forum's abuse about me making things up.&nbsp; Please come forward and air your lawsuit out in public.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Dogulas Stambler</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1859399232-1056586093=:62361--