[Vision2020] enough...

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:43:20 -0700

As much as I hate to allow Mr. Stambler's ramblings, I think that it is
something we all must endure.

However, if I were Doug Wilson, I might consider printing copies of Mr.
Stambler's e-mails and pay a visit to the Logos School legal representative.

Hopefully that would clean the stench out of the air.

Take care,