[Vision2020] "Is Doug Wilson an Adulterer?"

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:36:03 -0700

All right Mr. Stambler, I generally ignore you, but your silly games
are beginning to get on my nerves.  It has been obvious for a long time
that your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top of whatever
edifice you delusionally think you are building, but direct slander is
way over the line of polite discourse on this or any other forum.

I am not a member of Christ Church, but I have friends who are.  Doug
Wilson, when we have run across each other here in Moscow or at either
of the two universities, has been personable and polite.  He has a
well-developed sense of humor, which generally endears someone to me.
I have met his wife and daughter, and they are lovely women.  Where
does your weasely tiny mind get off posting such scurrilous garbage
about him, and by extension, his family and his marriage?

If you had posted your latest about me, someone of our mutual
acquaintance would be contacting you to set up a satisfactory place to
meet so that I could teach you some manners.  Given your past
performances, I suspect that is the only way you are ever going to
learn any.

Go away.  Stop antagonizing people.  No one likes you, or your juvenile
postings. Get a life.  Get out of town.  Get lost.  Go bother someone
else.  Grow up. Get therapy.  Start a third party campaign for
president.  Just quit being such a painfully inept, whiny, twit on
Vision2020.

Don Kaag