[Vision2020] PRIVATE LETTER TO SUNIL

Douglas Stambler stopchristchurch@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

--0-400369626-1056405491=:96856

Sunil:

I have evidence to back that assertion.  I also know that there is child abuse, both physical and sexual at Logos School; I know that Doug Wilson is molesting young men at Christ Church.

Within 48 hours, I will be able to demonstrate concrete proof of all of this.  You have my word.

Do you have any idea what kind of a man Doug Wilson is, and how much evil he is putting down in this town?  Do you know that I have been lied about basically since I got off the bus in Moscow last year?  If no one stops Doug Wilson, then I will bring the evidence forth, and his career here will be but a punctuation mark in the town's history.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam@hotmail.com> wrote:

Douglas,

This is over the line.  When I posted to Vision 2020 earlier today, I hadn't seen this.  While generally I don't think anyone should tell you what to post, or try to 'ban' you, I think you've gone too far on this one.

This is just to you, not over V2020.

Sunil Ramalingam

>From: Douglas Stambler
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] Is Doug Wilson An Adulterer? - thank you
>Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Is Doug Wilson An Adulterer? - thank you

--0-400369626-1056405491=:96856

<DIV>Sunil:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have evidence to back that assertion.&nbsp; I also know that there is child abuse, both physical and sexual at Logos School; I know that Doug Wilson is molesting young men at Christ Church.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Within 48 hours, I will be able to demonstrate concrete proof of all of this.&nbsp; You have my word.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Do you have any idea what kind of a man Doug Wilson is, and how much evil he is putting down in this town?&nbsp; Do you know that I have been lied about basically since I got off the bus in Moscow last year?&nbsp; If no one stops Doug Wilson, then I will bring the evidence forth, and his career here will be but a punctuation mark in the town's history.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler<BR><BR><B><I>Sunil Ramalingam &lt;sunilramalingam@hotmail.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>
<DIV>
<P>Douglas,</P>
<P>This is over the line.&nbsp; When I posted to Vision 2020 earlier today, I hadn't seen this.&nbsp; While generally I don't think anyone should tell you what to post, or try to 'ban' you, I think you've gone too far on this one.&nbsp; </P>
<P>This is just to you, not over V2020.</P>
<P>Sunil Ramalingam<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Douglas Stambler <STOPCHRISTCHURCH@YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] Is Doug Wilson An Adulterer? - thank you
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Is Doug Wilson An Adulterer? - thank you
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
<DIV></DIV></DIV><BR clear=all>
<HR>
Add photos to your e-mail with <A href="http://g.msn.com/8HMNENUS/2746??PS=">MSN 8.</A> Get 2 months FREE*.</BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>