[Vision2020] RE: Fraud Alert! Fwd: Dear PayPal Customer

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:29:47 -0700

This is most definitely a scam. I have been dealing with Ebay and PayPal for
a couple years.  NEither Ebay nor PayPal send e-mails requesting account
verification.  Account holders (with Ebay and PayPal) verify their accounts,
passwords, etc. utilizing an active server page (.asp) from within their
domain.  You DO NOT e-mail this info to them.

Take care,

Tom Hansen