[Vision2020] RE: Fraud Alert! Fwd: Dear PayPal Customer

bjcraw@uidaho.edu bjcraw@uidaho.edu
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:10:19 -0700

Quote:

All:

I got this e-mail requesting credit card # and pin # etc!  Someone must fall
for this.  I think the e-mail should forward to vision2020.  If it does not,
I apologize in advance.

Ted

Unquote

I got this the other day on my Yahoo email account. There is also a variation using Ebay instead of PayPal. I have sent a copy of the one I got to PayPal with full headers so they can hopefully track down the scammers before they steal too many peoples account info.

Jean C
 "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
     Eleanor Roosevelt
http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/