[Vision2020] The Perfect Husband (Humor)

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:30:19 -0700

THE PERFECT HUSBAND

There are several men in the locker room of a private club after exercising.
Suddenly a cell phone that was on one of the benches rings. A man picks it
up and the following conversation ensues:

"Hello?"

"Honey, It's me."

"Sugar!"

"Are you at the club?"

"Yes."

"Great!  I am at the mall 2 blocks from where you are.  I saw a beautiful
mink coat...It is absolutely gorgeous!!  Can I buy it?"

"What's the price?"

"Only $1,500.00"

"Well, OK, go ahead and get, if you like it that much..." "Ahhh and I also
stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2001 models. I saw one I
really liked.  I spoke with the salesman and he gave me a really good price
...and since we need to exchange the BMW that we bought last year..."

"What price did he quote you?"

"Only $60,000..."

"OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

"Great!, before we hang up, something else..."

"What?"

"It might look like a lot, but I was reconciling your bank account and...I
stopped by the real estate agent this morning and I saw the house we had
looked at last year ... it's on sale!!  Remember?  The one with a pool,
English Garden, acre of park area, beachfront property..." "How much are
they asking?"
"Only $450,000...  a magnificent price, and I see that we have that much in
the bank to cover..."

"Well, than go ahead and buy it, but just bid $420,000.  OK?"

"OK, sweetie...  Thanks!  I'll see you later!!  I love you!!!"

"Bye...  I do too..."

The man hangs up, closes the phone's flap and raises his hand while holding
the phone and asks to all those present:

"Does anyone know who's phone this belongs to?"