[Vision2020] "I See Stupid People Everywhere!"

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 05:45:25 -0700

It may also be suggested that these e-mails, that are referred to below, are
not genuine.  It is understood that the website was designed to poke fun at
George W and the White House, so why not some bogus e-mails?

Tom Hansen

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Donovan Arnold
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 12:27 AM
To: lukenieuwsma@softhome.net; ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Cc: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] "I See Stupid People Everywhere!"

I am starting to believe Dale in this statements that the US educational
system is breaking down.
I found this site on accident, www.whitehouse.org. It is a spoof on
www.whitehouse.gov. It makes fun of W. Bush and his administration. It is
blatantly obvious to any normal person that it is not real. Yet if you go
the feedback page at www.whitehouse.org/feedback of email submissions it is
full of people writing and thinking that the site is "real" and they have
gone to the White House home page www.whitehouse.gov. While I think the
webpage itself has some tasteless articles, some of it is funny, but the
hilarious part is reading the emails of people responding to the content of
the site. There is also emails asking thinking they are really writting the
president and asking for things like putting up a higher fence to keep
Mexicans out of the country, and people that are extremely anti-jewish and !
speak like they are a member of the Nazi Party. Anyway, check the site out,
at least the feed back portion, you will find good entertainment if you can
get past the fact that there are so many stupid people in this country.
Donovan J Arnold

available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse
since 1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com