[Vision2020] "I See Stupid People Everywhere!"

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 00:26:44 -0700

<P>I am starting to believe Dale in this statements that the US educational system is breaking down.</P>
<P>I found this site on accident, <A href="http://www.whitehouse.org/">www.whitehouse.org</A>. It is a spoof on <A href="http://www.whitehouse.gov/">www.whitehouse.gov</A>. It makes fun of W. Bush and his administration. It is blatantly obvious to any normal person that it is not real. Yet if you go the feedback&nbsp;page at <A href="http://www.whitehouse.org/feedback">www.whitehouse.org/feedback</A> of email submissions it is full of people writing and thinking that the site is "real" and they have gone to the White House home page <A href="http://www.whitehouse.gov/">www.whitehouse.gov</A>. While I think the webpage itself has some tasteless articles, some of it is funny, but the hilarious part is reading the emails of people responding to the content of the site. There is also emails asking thinking they are really writting the president and asking for things like putting up a higher fence to keep Mexicans out of the country, and people that are extremely anti-jewish and !
 speak like they are a member of the Nazi Party. Anyway, check the site out, at least the feed back portion, you will find good entertainment if you can get past the&nbsp;fact that there are so many stupid people in this country.</P></DIV>
<P>Donovan J Arnold<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>