[Vision2020] MSD

mysticchic mystic_chic1021@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

--0-459066433-1054622107=:74471

Everyday I read the little battles that ensue back and forth among many of you....Normally I just sit back a get a chuckle every now and then...
As a parent of a low income public educated student I have taken offense to the critical outlook that a few gentleman have expressed....
I am fully involved with my child's education for no other purpose, other than the fact that it is important that my child succeeds in life....Moscow School District is full of low income students with active parents, pretty much with the same goal in mind...We are very grateful for the education that our children receive.....This school district has many great teachers who really give a lot more of themselves than they will ever be compensated for....As a graduate of the Moscow school district I see how much more they have to offer the students now then they did when I grew up here....So to all of you who pay the taxes and yes this includes myself I thank you for the future success of my children