[Vision2020] Common Sense

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 01:15:09 EDT

--part1_1f1.a054764.2c0c375d_boundary

I did not waste my time reading this post from this extremely high IQ person.
Aren't most classrooms built to suit 30 children?? I sure hope this fellow is
not on the school board or a teacher ....scary thought! A Math teacher, huh?

Phil Roderick

--part1_1f1.a054764.2c0c375d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I did not waste my time reading this post from this ex=
tremely high IQ person. Aren't most classrooms built to suit 30 children?? I=
 sure hope this fellow is not on the school board or a teacher ....scary tho=
ught! A Math teacher, huh?<BR>
<BR>
Phil Roderick</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1f1.a054764.2c0c375d_boundary--