[Vision2020] Rumor Control

Prof. Robbie Storla storlar@turbonet.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 01:16:44 -0700

Has anyone sent the high school principal an e-mail asking him about
this and gotten his response about this issue.  Just a thought, as no
one likes rumors going around about things.

RES

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Mark Rounds
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 1:09 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Rumor Control

I have heard through the grape vine that the Moscow High Principal
invited
the Potlatch Basketball Coach down for what amounted to a job inteview
recently before the selection committee got a look at this individual.
The
actual  job opening is for a math teacher and  it is also my
understanding
that while this individual has an enviable record as a basketball coach,
his
teaching skills in math are not first rate.  Is this just a rumor or is
there some substance to it?  If it is true, I would hope that our
priorities
are for a better math education rather than winning a few more
basketball games.

Mark Rounds

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com