[Vision2020] re: football game

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:28:42 -0700

To the best of this Moscow old-timer's knowledge, the Idaho-Boise State
series has always alternated yearly between Boise and Moscow (or Martin
Stadium).  I do remember a few years ago a very short-lived discussion about
playing them in Boise all the time because of the population, but it went
nowhere fast.

                                                                    Carl
Westberg Jr.