[Vision2020] Homosexuality In The Media - Redux?

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

--0-617690845-1059686381=:88208

oh gosh, you know, you're right, Dan - it WAS discussed in length about a month ago, wasn't it - and i believe that everyone's clear on what's right and what's wrong with gay rights activism as a result of that online discussion, right?  if i recall correctly, nobody really came out and said anything meaningful, and i think that may be why scott dredge continues to post gay rights news story links on the forum - this forum is afraid to really get in and talk about gay rights and the ups and downs for american society that goes along with gay rights.

but you know, dan, i'm so stoned on the pills that dale courtney got for me, that i can't keep track of WHAT day it is...

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

Dan Carscallen <predator75@moscow.com> wrote:
We did talk about it, Doug. About a month ago when it was "news"

DC

--0-617690845-1059686381=:88208

<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>oh gosh, you know, you're right, Dan - it&nbsp;WAS discussed in length about a month ago, wasn't it - and i believe that everyone's clear on what's right and what's wrong with gay rights activism as a result of that online discussion, right?&nbsp; if i recall correctly, nobody really came out and said anything meaningful, and i think that may be why scott dredge continues to post gay rights news story links on the forum - this forum is afraid to really get in and talk about gay rights and the ups and downs for american society that goes along with gay rights.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>but you know, dan, i'm so stoned on the pills that dale courtney got for me, that i can't keep track of WHAT day it is...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler<BR><BR><B><I>Dan Carscallen &lt;predator75@moscow.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV>We did talk about it, Doug. About a month ago when it was "news"</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>DC</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-617690845-1059686381=:88208--