[Vision2020] Viola Fire

JSullivan jsullivan@moscow.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:54:49 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C356F5.F651FB50

We can be thankful for our highly trained volunteer fire department! The =
fire in Viola could have been much, much worse than it was. I heard the =
Larson's from Potlatch, Bennett Lumber, as well as several other groups =
of men and women also came and volunteered.

Makes me proud to live in this community to witness everyone pulling =
together like they did today.

Can you imagine our taxes if we didn't have a volunteer department? =
*EECK!!!*  Don't forget to donate to them next time around. We could be =
looking at Mt. Baldy this next winter, instead of Moscow Mountain, if it =
weren't for them!

Good job, ladies and gentlemen!

Janesta Sullivan

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C356F5.F651FB50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>We can be thankful for our highly trained volunteer fire department! =
The fire=20
in Viola could have been much, much worse than it was. I heard the =
Larson=92s from=20
Potlatch, Bennett Lumber, as well as&nbsp;several other groups of men =
and women=20
also came and volunteered.</P>
<P>Makes me proud to live in this community to witness everyone pulling =
together=20
like they did today.</P>
<P>Can you imagine our taxes if we didn=92t have a volunteer department? =
*EECK!!!*=20
&nbsp;Don=92t forget to donate to them next time around. We could be =
looking at=20
Mt. Baldy this next winter, instead of Moscow Mountain, if it weren=92t =
for=20
them!</P>
<P>Good job, ladies and gentlemen!</P>
<P>Janesta Sullivan</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C356F5.F651FB50--