[Vision2020] re: Logical Error! Letter to the Editor: Teacher salary

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:46:47 -0700

> Bill spoke of 8 year olds. Let us not forget high school
> teachers, wherein often interpreting the semiotics of which
> colors are worn by whom and which pockets bulge with what can
> be as important as interpreting texts from Homer to Hawking
> or Euclid to Einstein.

Ah! I forgot: the need to figure out which are gang colors, who is carrying
a weapon, and how to "take down" a threatening student! I *knew* those
classes in "education" were useful for something!

Best,
Dale Courtney