[Vision2020] The Seven Tiers of American Society

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:34:22 -0700 (PDT)

--0-556289308-1059586462=:47322

The Seven Tiers of American Society

1. THE BOTTOM: people in poverty, drug addicted, alcohol addicted, suffering from the consequences of fornication.

2. THE WARDENS: people employed to help the people at the bottom.

3. THE IVORY TOWER: people who teach other people how to fail in life, as opposed to teaching them self-sufficiency.

4. THE GOVERNMENTS: presiding, but not morally governing.

5. THE CORPORATIONS: people, who collectively do only enough to get by for themselves and their families.

6. THE CHURCHES: people who are stealing from government, stealing from the rich and stealing from the middle class.

7. THE INDIVIDUAL: The last hope to change American society.

What does your life mean?  Are you just getting by, or are you consistently trying to improve America?  God is going to change America: What part will you play?  That of a giver, or that of a taker?

You can change America every day, not only by being kind to others, but by recognizing that each American citizen is one person, who makes decisions that influence the larger, American society.

Tell me, how does cloning a mule feed a homeless person in Detroit?
Tell me, how does military research advance the cause of humanity?
Tell me, how does working for a pay stub justify a wasteful economy?
Tell me, is it enough to just do only enough?  No, it is not.

Who do you live for, if not for other people?  Is this world not corrupted?  Then why do we let it continue this way, every day?

LET'S DISMANTLE THE SEVEN TIERS OF AMERICAN SOCIETY.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(Moscow)

--0-556289308-1059586462=:47322

<DIV align=center><STRONG><U>The Seven Tiers of American Society</U></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG><U></U></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>1. THE BOTTOM: people in poverty, drug addicted, alcohol addicted, suffering from the consequences of fornication.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>2. THE WARDENS: people employed to help the people at the bottom.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>3. THE IVORY TOWER: people who teach other people how to fail in life, as opposed to teaching them self-sufficiency.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>4. THE GOVERNMENTS: presiding, but not morally governing.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>5. THE CORPORATIONS: people, who collectively do only enough to get by for themselves and their families.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>6. THE CHURCHES: people who are stealing from government, stealing from the rich and stealing from the middle class.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>7. THE INDIVIDUAL: The last hope to change American society.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>What does <U>your</U> life mean?&nbsp; Are you just getting by, or are you consistently trying to improve America?&nbsp; God is going to change America: What part will you play?&nbsp; That of a giver, or that of a taker?</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>You can change America every day, not only by being kind to others, but by recognizing that each American citizen is one person, who makes decisions that influence the larger, American society.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>Tell me, how does cloning a mule feed a homeless person in Detroit?</DIV>
<DIV align=left>Tell me, how does military research advance the cause of humanity?</DIV>
<DIV align=left>Tell me, how does working for a pay stub justify a wasteful economy?</DIV>
<DIV align=left>Tell me, is it enough to just do <U>only enough</U>?&nbsp; No, it is not.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>Who do you live for, if not for other people?&nbsp; Is this world not corrupted?&nbsp; Then <U>why</U> do we let it continue this way, <U>every day</U>?</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>LET'S DISMANTLE THE SEVEN TIERS OF AMERICAN SOCIETY.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV align=left>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV align=left>(Moscow)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-556289308-1059586462=:47322--