[Vision2020] Library Renovations - Public Internet Access

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1098391378-1059525902=:4522

Hi:

As you probably already know, the Moscow public library will be closing for two weeks at the beginning of August.  Since the University of Idaho does not allow the public to use its computers to access the Internet, I am wondering if either Cactus Computer or First Step Internet can come up with an alternative for the general public while the public library is being renovated.

I am posting this message on the Vision 2020 Forum, with the hope that maybe someone will step forward with public access to the Internet during the first half of August.

Thanks.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(Moscow)

--0-1098391378-1059525902=:4522

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As you probably already know, the Moscow public library will be closing for two weeks at the beginning of August.&nbsp; Since the University of Idaho does not allow the public to use its computers to access the Internet, I am wondering if either Cactus Computer or First Step Internet can come up with an alternative for the general public while the public library is being renovated.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am posting this message on the Vision 2020 Forum, with the hope that maybe someone will step forward with public access to the Internet during the first half of August.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>