[Vision2020] Re: Predictions for 1st century C.E.

Ralph Nielsen nielsen@uidaho.edu
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:24:38 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2--394100204
	delsp=yes;
	charset=ISO-8859-1;
	format=flowed

***********************************************************************=20=

> **********************
> Nixon: "I am not a crook."
> Bush I: "Read my lips -- no new taxes."
> Jesus: "I am coming soon." (Rev. 3:11)
>
> Ralph Nielsen
> Moscow
>

> From: "Dale Courtney" <dale@courtneys.us>
> Date: Tue Jul 29, 2003  10:12:53 AM US/Pacific
> To: <vision2020@moscow.com>
> Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Re: Predictions for August 2003
>

> Ralph,
> =A0
> You're a hoot. Stambler is a false prophet and you falsely interpret =20=

> prophecies. Are you sure that he's not your son?
> =A0
> Even a child can understand the difference between a "coming in =20
> judgment" and a personal coming. There was=A0a coming in judgment in =
70 =20
> AD. All those prophecies you cited were fully fulfilled in the first =20=

> century, just as Christ said they would be.
> =A0
> But then again, your mind has already chosen to embrace what your =20
> heart=A0believes. Enjoy your spiritual mastu...=A0 oh, never mind.

RALPH NIELSEN
Dale, you forgot to show us where in the New Testament it distinguishes =20=

between what you call "a coming in judgment" and "a personal coming." =20=

You didn't get them from the text and you didn't get the idea from =20
serious NT scholars. I have never heard of this kind of rationalization =20=

before.=20=

--Apple-Mail-2--394100204

<excerpt>RALPH NIELSEN

[...]

[precede]=20

**************************************************************************=
*******************

Nixon: "I am not a crook."

Bush I: "Read my lips -- no new taxes."

Jesus: "I am coming soon." (Rev. 3:11)

Ralph Nielsen

Moscow

<bold>

From: </bold>"Dale Courtney" <<dale@courtneys.us>

<bold>Date: </bold>Tue Jul 29, 2003  10:12:53 AM US/Pacific

<bold>To: </bold><<vision2020@moscow.com>

<bold>Subject: </bold>RE: [Vision2020] Re: Predictions for August 2003

=

=A0

=
er>You're
a hoot. Stambler is a false prophet and you falsely interpret
prophecies. Are you sure that he's not your =

=A0

=
er>Even
a child can understand the difference between a "coming in judgment"
and a personal coming. There was=A0a coming in judgment in 70 AD. All
those prophecies you cited were fully fulfilled in the first century,

=A0

=
er>But
then again, your mind has already chosen to embrace what your
heart=A0believes. Enjoy your spiritual mastu...=A0 oh, never =

</excerpt>

RALPH NIELSEN

Dale, you forgot to show us where in the New Testament it
distinguishes between what you call "a coming in judgment" and "a
personal coming." You didn't get them from the text and you didn't get
the idea from serious NT scholars. I have never heard of this kind of
rationalization before.=20=

--Apple-Mail-2--394100204--