[Vision2020] Predictions For August 2003

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:04:21 -0700

Regarding prediction number 11 on the list for August:  Crooks and
wrongdoers will inexplicably confess all their law-breaking deeds.  Then,
they will enexplicably die.  I know I'm jumping the gun, it's still July,
but I confess that in 1961 or so, I stole a rubber knife from Fonk's 5 and
10 cent store in Moscow.  I'm not too keen on the second part of this
prediction, though.

                                                                     Carl
Westberg Jr.