[Vision2020] Water Usage

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:02:16 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1009283735-1059451336=:23208

why would you shop at WalMart, and then complain about water conservation measures?  WalMart is the most wasteful corporation in the United States!

the best thing to do is to boycott WalMart, boycott the University of I-gnorance (until they disclose where $40-45 million went when Hoover left), boycott Christ church, boycott Bucer's, boycott Zume...

that's really where your focus needs to be, Janesta:

"Stop picking on the water sprinklers: They're just doing their job!!"

--0-1009283735-1059451336=:23208

<DIV>why would you shop at WalMart, and then complain about water conservation measures?&nbsp; WalMart is the most wasteful corporation in the United States!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>the best thing to do is to boycott WalMart, boycott the University of I-gnorance (until they disclose where $40-45 million went when Hoover left), boycott Christ church, boycott Bucer's, boycott Zume...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>that's really where your focus needs to be, Janesta:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Stop picking on the water sprinklers: They're just doing their job!!"</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1009283735-1059451336=:23208--