[Vision2020] city tazes

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:14:11 EDT

--part1_1a4.17d585e1.2c561933_boundary

The best and only real solution is to get a property tax ordinance similar to
Prop 13 in California. You force the politicians to live within their
budgets. Just like you. Just like me. Politicians think that our pockets have too
much money in them and they want to move it to their special agendas. Hence, over
taxation. If you read my solutions for the school district that would also
help to eliminate some of the burden.

Corporations that are on the verge of bankruptcy bring in a new CEO just for
the privilege of taking the heat of trimming all the fat. A lot of people on
the school board today don't have enough guts to do what is financially
prudent. Same with the city. Some pet projects need to stay on the drawing board and
never leave it. California's financial woes today have absolutely nothing to
do with Prop 13. I don''t want to hear about it.

I think any 8 year old child who gets an allowance can tell ya exactly what
he can spend his allowance on. He doesn't have the ability to reach into
anybody else's pocket so that he can spend twice as much as he can afford. I think
it is high time that everybody lives within their budget.

Phil

--part1_1a4.17d585e1.2c561933_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The best and only real solution is to get a property t=
ax ordinance similar to Prop 13 in California. You force the politicians to=20=
live within their budgets. Just like you. Just like me. Politicians think th=
at our pockets have too much money in them and they want to move it to their=
 special agendas. Hence, over taxation. If you read my solutions for the sch=
ool district that would also help to eliminate some of the burden.<BR>
<BR>
Corporations that are on the verge of bankruptcy bring in a new CEO just for=
 the privilege of taking the heat of trimming all the fat. A lot of people o=
n the school board today don't have enough guts to do what is financially pr=
udent. Same with the city. Some pet projects need to stay on the drawing boa=
rd and never leave it. California's financial woes today have absolutely not=
hing to do with Prop 13. I don''t want to hear about it.<BR>
<BR>
I think any 8 year old child who gets an allowance can tell ya exactly what=20=
he can spend his allowance on. He doesn't have the ability to reach into any=
body else's pocket so that he can spend twice as much as he can afford. I th=
ink it is high time that everybody lives within their budget.<BR>
<BR>
Phil</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a4.17d585e1.2c561933_boundary--