[Vision2020] Morgue photos of the "Bobbsey Twins"...

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:01:07 +0000

Visionaries:

Those pictures prove nothing.  The best evidence the US can provide is
independent DNA analysis done by a team of international observers and
scientists.  Even claims of dental records proving identity can be faked or
altered.

As far as partisan carping about faking the whole thing, many people in Iraq
don't believe those pictures anyways, and the main reason for publishing
them was to convince people in Iraq of Saddam's sons deaths.

Or was it to change the subject in the media from US military deaths, the
quagmire in Iraq and the damage that could be done by the 9/11 report which
just came out, to "progress" being made in stopping the Iraq insurgency,
with grisly photos to grab everyone's attention?

My partisan carping is not that the deaths are faked, it is that the deaths
of Saddam's sons suddenly came down when the 9/11 report went public, a
report which censors the Saudi involvement in 9/11, though many know that
that is what is censored.  We tried to link Saddam to 9/11 in some vague
manner as part of the justification for war, so the fact that elements in
Saudi Arabia are far more connected to 9/11 than even the fantasies of the
Bush administration linked Iraq to 9/11, is the wrong spin for the Project
for a New American Century propagandists.  This must be kept off the
headlines!

Ted