[Vision2020] Morgue photos of the "Bobbsey Twins"...

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:54:13 -0700

Mr. Kaag Wrote:

"The U.S. government didn't make the decision to publish the photos
>of Hussein's "Bad Boys"... the media did.  If they hadn't been in mainline
>papers like the SR and other reputable newspapers around the country ,
>count on them having been in the supermarket tabloids, anyway."

I don't agree with that based on what CNN, FOX, CBS, and countless number of
newspaper and radio stations have reported. The United States Government
took the pictures of the bodies and sent them to all the major news
organizations.

It was also military personnel that did the restructuring of the bodies. I
think it would have been difficult for the media to take pictures and
publish them if they were locked away in a military base and the pictures
sealed as well. I don't think it would that easy to publish the pictures
anyway considering that the data could be classified and any media that
published them could be prosecuted.

My major disagreement with the published photos was that we now make
ourselves vulnerable to the idea of any future military conflict we have
when the body of an American Soldier is captured by enemy forces can and
will publish photos of them and send them to people in the United States.

I also find it extremely ironic that the same political party that fights to
limit and abolish fake violence and blood from children then shows the same
thing for real is a country that has over 12 million children. Can anyone
explain this?

Thanks!

Donovan J Arnold