[Vision2020] California Democrats Overheard On Budget: Milking Crisis

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:10:24 -0700

Well, Dan, if you prefer a genuine bigot over a swindling Democrat, ok. That
is the poising you choose.
Very few things rank lower to me than a bigot.

Donovan J Arnold