[Vision2020] California Democrats Overheard On Budget: Milking Crisis

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:39:43 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C35212.F3147900

Donovan said:

>Democrats say stuff on accident that meant to be secret and offends =
people=20
>that don't think politicans are corrupt. Republicans just say stupid =
stuff=20
>right out in public that offends gays, lesbians, and minorities. Pick =
your=20
>poison!

Well, I guess that means at least those republicans to whom you are =
referring are at least honest with the public about their beliefs, =
instead of faking it . . .

DC
------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C35212.F3147900

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Donovan said:</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#800000 =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;Democrats say stuff on accident that meant to be secret and =
offends=20
people <BR>&gt;that don't think politicans are corrupt. Republicans just =
say=20
stupid stuff <BR>&gt;right out in public that offends gays, lesbians, =
and=20
minorities. Pick your <BR>&gt;poison!<BR><BR>Well, I guess that means at =
least=20
those republicans to whom you are referring are at least honest with the =
public=20
about their beliefs, instead of faking it . . .</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>DC</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C35212.F3147900--