[Vision2020] ANOTHER National Democrat on Iraq

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,
   Does the opposite apply as well?
   If someone is a leftwinger should we discount what
he/she says as well?
    Tom Brokaw once appeared on the front of MOTHER
JONES magazine. Too leftie to believe?
    Or do political views somehow only affect the
credibility of those of this or that persuasion?
   TL

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/johnmccaslin/archive.shtml