[Vision2020] ANOTHER National Democrat on Iraq

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:38:27 -0700

Actually, I was thinking the same thing about the Republican Party. They
want to censure video games  for fake blood but are advocating that we post
full color graphic pictures of the dead torn up bodies of Saddam's sons
everywhere in Iraqi cities where 50% of the population is under the age of
16? I really don't get it.
Although, I do admit that Dean will look stupid, if and when WMD's are
found.

Donovan J Arnold