[Vision2020] California Democrats Overheard On Budget: Milking Crisis

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:16:12 -0700 (PDT)

Republicans are less likely to get caught with their
pants down?  Hmmm...Bob Livingston, Newt Gingrich,
Helen Chenowith, Dan Burton, Henry Hyde (oh yes, this
was just a "youthful" indescretion at age 46) versus
Bill Clinton, Gary Hart, Jesse Jackson and...well I'm
sure there are some more on the left.  It's not very
clear to me that being conservative or liberal has
much of an influence on engaging in extra marital
activities.  These are mutually exclusive...just like
religion and ethics.

-SD