[Vision2020] Christ Church...

eevans@moscow.com eevans@moscow.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:30:29 GMT

You must have missed #3 and #4 on the V2020 FAQ:

Q. I've got a suspicion I'd like to float to the list. Should I do a little
research before posting?
A. You may either A) Do your homework, or B) post to the list, but you may not
do both!

Q. I've got a specific question about a local entity or person. Is the list an
appropriate place to ask?
A. It is considered bad etiquette to personally contact the entity or person.
Public forums such as the list are perfect for this kind of question.

Cheers,
-Ed Evans

           http://www.fsr.net/