[Vision2020] ANOTHER National Democrat on Iraq

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:11:34 -0700

Tim,

I can't believe you don't see why Clinton said that. The Democratic Party is
divided. The DLC and DNC want Lieberman and Edwards to win. The left wing of
the party is fueled by anger and want Dean. A few others want Kerry because
he is more moderate and served in the military. The Uranium words were
giving Dean and Kerry the most traction. Clinton's words just pulled the
traction and momentum right out from underneath Dean and Kerry moving
Lieberman and Edwards into a better position. If WMD are found, Dean falls
on his face and Kerry fades away. I have a hunch that there will be some
weapons of mass destruction found, or planted, in the next 6 months. Clinton
is saving the face of the Democratic Party in that event. I think it is
smart. God help us if we have to choose between Bush and Dean in 2004. We
might as well concede the 50 colonies back to the British and say this
experiment is over in that event.  Choosing between a man who lies and is
incompetent and a man who does not tell the truth and is not competent, is
not much of a choice if you ask most people.
I support General Wesley Clark for President, no matter what! He has more
qualifications than anyone in the ring now. He is a "to the slightly left"
Ronald Reagan.

Donovan J Arnold

Donovan J Arnold