[Vision2020] CLINTON SAYS BUSH MISTAKE UNDERSTANDABLE

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:26:28 -0700

Bill Clinton made the comment during an 80th birthday celebration for his
old rival Bob Dole.  It may well have been made in the spirit of "reaching
out".  Are all Democrats or independents who voted for Bill Clinton
"Clintonistas"?  I voted for him twice, and also disagreed with some of his
actions while in the White House.  I disagree with his defense of Bush now.
But, as the quote goes, "I don't belong to any organized party, I'm a
Democrat."  To suggest that we all somehow march in lockstep with one
another is like saying that all conservatives adhere to the rantings of Ann
Coulter.

                                                          Carl Westberg Jr.