[Vision2020] Christ Church...

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:39:39 -0700

To continue on Mr. Kaag's thoughtful message, I was listening to the news
this morning (yes, it was NPR) as Bob Dole was speaking at the dedication of
his library in Kansas yesterday.  Speaking of his continuing close
friendship with former political rival George McGovern, Mr. Dole spoke of a
world "where strong convictions coexist with civility.  Where a clash of
ideals never leads to a holy war."  Granted, he was speaking of much larger
arena than Moscow, Idaho, but I believe his words apply here, also.

                                               Carl Westberg Jr.