[Vision2020] US Workers Adapt: moving workforce to India, elsewhere

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:27:06 -0700

Oh, OK, LOL, I didn't see the date at the top of the email.

I would not be surprised if they did that, though. But I would have expected
the Senate to fight like crazy to prevent the Republican Congress to reduce
the minimum wage. The minimum wage in Texas is $3.25 an hour. Many
republicans want to eliminate it completely and let the free market
determine the wages. I just say, return to slavery, at least slaves were
given one meal and a shack to stay in.

Donovan J Arnold