[Vision2020] Re: Bill London's Letter to the Editor

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:04:07 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1687695342-1058893447=:83194

who is this guy, dickinson?  he sounds like another doug wilson clone, style and everything!  GO FOR IT BILL LONDON!! KNOCK THAT CULT DOWN!!

gdickison@moscow.com wrote:Dear Visionaries:

It must have hurt Bill to write even this grudgingly complimentary letter
about NSA. I am wondering what it is that NSA did to foment the "distrust,
concern, and uncertainty" Bill refers to, or why the college has the burden
of "bridging the gap" created by those of a less tolerant bent.

At least he didn't see through to the true plot. He must not be familiar
with the first maxim of tyrants throughout history: "First the bladder, and
then the mind."

By the way, Bill: you are wrong about the tax situation. But I will let you
look that up.

Cheers,

Gregory C. Dickison
Lawyer & Counselor at Law